At Stoneridge Dental in Gilbert, Arizona, Dr. Nathan Saydyk and his team provide comprehensive dental care customized to your individual needs. Patients love the friendly, comfortable office, the convenient office hours, and the fact that staff work hard to keep appointments running on time. Our philosophy of care is "the best interest of our patients is the only interest to be considered." Whether you need a great cleaning, a crown restoration, a full mouth reconstruction, or an oral device to treat obstructive sleep apnea/snoring, Dr. Saydyk takes time to really customize your treatment plan to your needs and goals.
Your First Visit
Your first visit will consist of a comprehensive dental exam, which is a chance for us to get to know you, and you to get to know us. Dr. Saydyk will review your general health and then ask, “What can I do for you?” By understanding your needs and desires for your smile and oral health, we can be sure to provide the most appropriate care for you.
Your initial evaluation will include intra-oral photographs, digital x-rays (much less radiation than traditional x-rays) only when necessary, bacterial testing, and a thorough exam that includes:
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea Screening
- Decay Risk Assessment
- TMJ and Bite Evaluation
- Periodontal and Gum Health Evaluation
- Tooth-by-tooth exam
- Orthodontic Evaluation
- Cosmetic Evaluation
After Dr. Saydyk and his team gather all needed information on you current state of oral health, Dr. Saydyk will use the photographs of your teeth and mouth and x-rays to explain any needed care. He will work together with you to create a customized treatment plan. This also includes a detailed discussion with our financial specialist to ensure that your treatment plan is affordable.
We reserve time in our hygienists’ schedule to get new clients in quickly.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We believe in the value of a healthy mouth that lasts a lifetime. Therefore, we are committed to providing comprehensive oral health care to all patients and their families.
- Trust is the most important ingredient in any relationship, which is why we are committed to being honest, open, and straightforward. The best interest of our patients is the only interest to be considered.
- Great dental care is a team effort. We are committed to working with our team of dental and medical providers to ensure our patients are cared for.
- Time is the most valuable commodity we have, both our patients and ours. We are committed to the goal of starting each appointment on time.
- There are many demands on our patients' budgets, which is why we are committed to helping our patients get the most out of their investment.
- Going to the dentist is not at the top of everyone's “to do” list, but we are committed to providing comfortable, painless dental treatment.
- We understand emergencies happen, so we are committed to being available to get you out of pain and on with your life.