At StoneRidge Dental, our team recognizes the threat to the community from COVID19. The CDC and government officials have shared that panic over the pandemic is not necessary, however social distancing and some additional preventative measures are prudent at this time. Our goal is to respond appropriately while still providing the needed oral care to our patients and the community. In response the recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Arizona Dental Association (AzDA), and the Arizona Board of Dental Examiners, we are implementing strategies for the safety of our patients, our dental team, and our community.
Dental emergencies and necessary treatment will still be completed in a safe manner.
To assist in these ends, we are enacting the following strategies:
1. Delaying all routine hygiene care.
2. Delaying all cosmetic treatments.
3. Treatment of dental decay necessary for oral health will be done one patient in the office at a time after screening for COVID‐19. Treatment will be done with strict protocols to reduce aerosols. We have purchased and installed HEPA air filters for each operatory and will continue or high level of infection control and sterilization.
4. Treatment of all emergency dental needs for existing and new patient with consultations using Teledentistry platforms.
Teledentistry emergency exams can be requested by emailing our office at email@example.com or completing the online form here. Our office will contact you to gather the necessary information and set up your teledentistry exam.
We will return to normal operations with the guidance of our state health officials and the CDC. Please continue to check for updates here or on our Facebook page for updates.
We ask that if you are visiting our office for a procedure, please follow the following guidelines:
• Do not arrive early for your appointment.
• Please come alone or have additional people wait in the car to keep the reception area clear and promote social distancing.
• Please call to reschedule your appointment if you have:
– Traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
– Had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID‐19 or is under investigation.
– Have a cough, fever or shortness of breath.
If you have a diagnosis of COVID-19, or are under investigation for a COVID-19 and experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office at (480) 926-0776. Our team has been fully trained in OSHA standards for regular sanitization and sterilization of patient rooms, equipment, and tools used during appointments. Your professional team keeps your overall health and safety a top priority now and throughout every day in our practice. Between patient appointments, the rooms are disinfected with EPA-approved chemicals that kill bacteria, viruses, and bloodborne pathogens. This is a necessary disinfecting measure that we have practiced since before the COVID-19 outbreak. In addition, every team member is required to adhere to the CDC’s best practices protocol of handwashing hygiene before and after working with each patient to reduce the risk of contamination.